SP: THB animal testings should not be banned.
Animal Testing Should Not Be Banned - Essay - 998 Words
No, animal testing should not be banned. It should however be regulated so that the animals are treated humanly. Animal testing not only finds cures and solutions to the human population, it also provides the same information in the animal population. How else would be able develop vaccines for humans and animals alike?
Animal Testing Should Not Be Banned Free Essays
THB : Animal testing should be banned
Status Quo: As technology develops, people have made numerous medicines, beauty items, toxins, and chemicals. Before being put to use, they are tested on how they will react with living creatures.
Definition: ‘Animal testing’ means testing how living things react to chemical
‘Banned’ means making something illegal by the law
Case line: THB that animal testing should not be banned because it helps customers, companies, and the government.
Signpost: THB animal testing should not be banned
1) Animal testing is good for customers
- Makes product more reliable
- Cheaper medicine/cosmetic items
- Animals are well treated and honored
2) Good for Companies
- Without animal testing, many industries will be damaged
- Medical industry
- Beauty item industry
- Many other industry that help /collaborate with industries above
3) Good for Government
- Medicines that are developed can help cure more people
- Can benefit the Military
- Help military stop bioterrorism
- Protest soldiers against biological weapons (virus)
Summary: Banning Animal Testing will harm individuals, companies, and nations
Case Line: THB that animal testing should not be banned because it helps customers, companies, and the government.